Oniri Creations Sandaime Hokage – The Last Fight 1:6 Scale Statue
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Express)||$130|
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $649
- Statue is expected to be released at Q1 2020
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Full payment of $599
- Deposit of $200 with remaining $449 to be paid upon shipping
- 9 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- An additional 2% fee is required
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
Check out our very first statue based on the amazing Naruto licence!
Student of the first two Hokage, the one they call “the Professor” or “the god of the Shinobi” will give his life to save Konoha from the Orochimaru threat.
With this statue, we wanted to pay tribute to one of the most memorable scenes from the anime. The diorama depicts Sandaime, joined by the mighty Monkey King Enma, during his final battle against his former student.
Done in 1/6 scale, the statue will be limited to 999 copies only and as always will come with its certificate of authenticity and instructions booklet.
Buy from oniri-creations.com and receive an alternative arm as a gift! *
*while stocks last
Ready to face Orochimaru and the two former Hokage, Sarutobi wears his battle outfit, and holds in his hand a truly massive shuriken. An alternate second right arm (available through our website only) comes with a normal sized shuriken. Sandaime towers over the scene, perched on two giant tree roots resulting from the first Hokage's attack. Enma is depicted in his most classic and iconic pose when he is summoned. The base is also made of roof tiles that were heavily damaged by Hashirama's Mokuton
- DIMENSIONS (WITH SHURIKEN) - 64 x 50 x 40cm
- LICENSE - Naruto
- SCALE - 1/6th
- SCULPTORS - Pierre-Marie Albert, Maycon Andrade
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY - Q1 2020
- PAINTER - Kevin Ferrer
- CONCEPT - Oniri Creations
- DIMENSIONS (ALTERNATIVE ARM) - 52 x 50 x 40cm
We Also Recommend
Kinetiquettes Mai Shiranui – The Alluring Ninja 1:4 Scale Statue
Guilliman vs Chaos Space Marine Diorama 1:6 Scale Statue