Queen Studios Spider-man Black/Red 1:1 Scale Lifesize Bust
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|Europe, UK, Scotland (Express)||TBC
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Express)||TBC
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1080
- Statue is expected to be released at Q3 2020
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Full payment of $1030
- Deposit of $300 with remaining $730 to be paid upon shipping
- 6 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
* Pre-order is secured through a very trustworthy reseller in Asia. All items ordered are delivered.
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑
In 1962, the world was introduced to Spider-Man, the first teenage superhero in American comic book history. 58 years on, we’re all familiar with Peter Parker’s story. The young hero was bitten by a radioactive spider and later had to learn to juggle high school, hormones, and get to grips with his newly developed Spidey senses.
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧
The 1:1 Comic Spider-Man bust is made of polystone, and will come in three unique versions of the character: blue and red, black and red, and black.
Fans will be able to choose any color variation.
The comic Spider-Man will be different to our earlier busts. As the bust is based on the comic book character instead of the MCU character, we’ve opted for more bold and eye catching colours with a comic style design.
The base on the other hand is concise and simple. The grey colour represents the walls and floors that we see Spider-Man effortlessly crawl along. While the name plate looks more crooked and off center to look like the feature of a comic book cover.
In addition to the three colours, there will be three pairs of interchangeable eyes that can be effortlessly swapped out to give Spider-man different looks that represent his mood or mindset.
Yesterday when we posted the first image of the new Spider-man bust, we received a lot of feedback on Spider-Man's webbing. After taking your feedback onboard we’ve decided that we will make more than one version of Spider-Man’s webbing so that you can choose which version you like and switch it out easily.
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘
Red and blue: 500 editions
Black and red: 300 editions
Black: 200 editions
We Also Recommend
Queen Studios Black Widow (Snow Suit) 1/4 Scale Statue