XM Studios Batman Shugo (Samurai Series) (Version B - Exclusive) 1:4 Scale Statue
COMES WITH 9 SWITCHOUTS
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines||
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1,390
- Statue is expected to be released at Q1-2 2021
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Deposit of $300 with remaining $1,090 to be paid upon shipping
- 6 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Batman Shugo! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings.
This is Batman Shugo Ver B (XM Exclusive).
If you are interested in:
A progression from Samurai, he has now risen to take on the title of ‘Shugo’. Translated as "(military) governor" or “protector”, Shugo is a title given to officials in feudal Japan who ruled over territories throughout the country. Decked in an upgraded armour designed for protection, Batman Shugo stands on top of the Bat-signal, one leg forward, ready to take on the source of the distress signal.
The design and decoration of the Bat-signal draws inspiration from Japanese Ceremonial drum - Taiko. The Taiko has various functions throughout Japan’s history and was also used as a means of military communication in Feudal Japan.
Ver. B includes the all favourite rage mode switch-out set and features a matched dual sword set known as Daishō. Daishō includes a Katana (a sword more than 60cm in length) and a Wakizashi (a blade that is 30 to 59cm in length). Daishō are worn by the Samurai class as a symbol of their rank.
BATMAN SHUGO VER B Premium Collectibles statue features:
- 4 Head sculpt: 1 Kabuto inspired full mask, 1 regular cowl, 1 unmasked, 1 rage mode cowl
- 3 Right arms: 1 drawing katana from its scabbard, 1 wielding grappling gun, 1 holding a Katana
- 3 Left arms: 1 holding on the scabbard, 1 holding the Batarang, 1 holding a Wakizashi
- 3 Chestplates: 1 regular black Bat-logo, 1 Bat-logo with a slightly more technical design, 1 rage mode with red light up features
- Light up Bat-Signal (Yellow and White light)
- Rotating base which turns 360-degrees so that collectors can view the more intricate design details of the Bat-signal
- Collectible Display Plaque of the featured character
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO (MAX 1,388)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 41 cm L X 50 cm B X 66 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 73 cm L X 63 cm B X 55.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 19 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 34 kg (estimate)
We Also Recommend
XM Studios Batman Shugo (Samurai Series) (Version A) 1:4 Scale Statue
XM Studios Joker Orochi (Samurai Series) (Version A) 1:4 Scale Statue
XM Studios Joker Orochi (Samurai Series) (Version B - Exclusive) 1:4 Scale Statue