XM Studios Cable 1:4 Scale Statue
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Express)||$160|
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1499
- Statue is ready to ship
- 2 options available for purchase
- Full payment of $1499
- 3 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- An additional 2% fee is required
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
"I'VE BEEN FROM THE FUTURE TO THE PAST AND BACK AGAIN...BUT I'VE RUN OUT OF TIME."
XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable! The time travelling mutant is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. An XM exclusive for 2016, this statue shows the broody super hero brandishing his power weaponry from the future. A perfect companion piece to our upcoming Deadpool!
Cable aka Nathan Christopher Charles Summers' destiny was planned before his parents even met. Geneticist Mr. Sinister found that a union between the X-Men Scott Summers (Cyclops) and Jean Grey (Marvel Girl) would produce a powerful genetically superior mutant. Sinister hoped he could control such a mutant and use it to defeat his immortal adversary Apocalypse. Cable is a highly accomplished warrior and battle strategist, highly adept in many forms of hand-to-hand combat and in the use of a variety of weaponry from both the 20th and 40th Centuries. Cable also holds a diploma in Law.
The Cable Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Two (2) interchangeable left arms for alternate display
- Two (2) interchangeable right arms for alternate display
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : 999
- Art print by Foo Tze Wei
- Foo Tze Wei (Illustrator, Design and Concept Collaboration with XM Studios)
- Alejandro Pereira Ezcurra (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ
Product size : 57cm H X 41cm L X 60cm B
Est. Box Size : 78cm H X 70cm L X 32cm B
Est. Product Weight : 14 Kg
Est. shipping weight : 23.8 Kg
We Also Recommend
XM Studios Professor X (Version A - Wheelchair) 1:4 Scale Statue