XM Studios Bumblebee (Transformers) 1:10 Scale Statue
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Express)||$100|
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1219
- Statue is expected to be released at Q4 2020
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Deposit of $400 with remaining $819 to be paid upon shipping
- 12 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
* Pre-order is secured through a very trustworthy reseller in Asia. All items ordered are delivered.
XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Bumblebee! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoons, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with sleek modern details. What's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the vehicle mode so collectors can enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time!
Part of the Autobot army on Cybertron and Earth, Bumblebee is one of the smallest Autobots. Brave and friendly, he befriends humans easily. One such human is Spike Witwicky, his best friend and one of autobots human allies.
- Bumblebee with Spike in exo suit, fighting side by side!
- Two (2) headsculpt for Bumblebee - 1 with battle mask and 1 without
- One (1) Bumblebee vehicle mode
- Light up eyes for Bumblebee
- Cybertron theme inspired base
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
- Kingston Chan, Studio HIVE
- Christophe Lacaux, Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Est Box Weight: 19kg
Est Product Size: 32 cm L x 48 cm B x 40 cm H
Est Product Size: 25 cm L x 10 cm B x 9 cm H
Est Product Weight: 1.3kg
We Also Recommend
TriEagles Studio Morrigan (Black Suit Version) 1/4 Scale Statue
Queen Studios Iron Man Mark 7 Lifesize Scale Statue