XM Studios Robin (Samurai Series) 1:4 Scale Statue
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|US/Canada (Domestic Ground Shipping)||FREE|
|US/Canada (Normal Shipping)||
Europe (Normal Shipping)
|Australia (Normal Shipping)||$110|
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Normal Shipping)||$50|
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1199
- Statue is expected to be released at Q4 2020
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Full payment of $1113
- Deposit of $300 with remaining $899 to be paid upon shipping
- 12 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Robin! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.
Every kid wants to be Batman, but do you have a lifetime of training? A billion-dollar fortune? The dream gets dashed pretty quickly. So OK, maybe you can’t be Batman… but that doesn’t mean you can’t be adopted by him. And just like that, Robin the Boy Wonder made the kid sidekick an icon.
Read more at https://www.dccomics.com/characters/robin
The Robin Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Robin clad in a traditional Japanese inspired armour as he lands deftly on a destroyed temple bell.
- Three (3) Headsculpt - 1 with modern mask and hood, 1 modern mask unhooded, 1 with Tengu-inspired mask
- Two (2) Right Arm - 1 holding staff, 1 holding batarang
- Two (2) Left Hand - 1 holding a Wakizashi inspired samurai sword, 1 with his gloved hand.
- Poison Ivy’s vines can be seen on the base and the patterns etched on the bell gives a little clue of The Joker - Samurai’s concept.
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO
- Studio Hive
- Christopher Cao, Philip Herman (Sculpt)
- Carlos Dattoli (Art Print)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 48 cm L X 36 cm B X 66.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 79 cm L X 59 cm B X 40.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 10 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 18 kg (estimate)
We Also Recommend
Queen Studios The Amazing Spider-man Spider-verse Trio 1/4 Scale Statue
Prime 1 Studio Nightwing (Batman: Hush Comics) (Regular Edition) 1:3 Scale Statue