XM Studios Joker Orochi (Samurai Series) (Version A) 1:4 Scale Statue
COMES WITH 2 EXTRA SWITCHOUTS
* Any additional shipping cost will be added to the final bill if the final shipping cost is more than the included shipping cost. Likewise, a refund will be given if the final shipping cost is lesser. You have the option to include or exclude shipping cost into your payment plan.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST:
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines||
PREORDER DETAILS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Statue is priced at $1,200
- Statue is expected to be released at Q1-2 2021
- 2 options available for pre-ordering
- Deposit of $300 with remaining $900 to be paid upon shipping
- 6 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For Deposit Payment option, payment does not include shipping cost. Shipping payment will be made separately.
- For Payment Plan option
- Total includes or excludes shipping cost
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Batman Shugo! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings..
This is The Joker Orochi Ver A.
If you are interested in:
Ver B (XM Exclusive) - Pre Order HERE
Batman Shugo and The Joker Orochi Ver B Twin Set - Pre Order HERE
Pre-Order before Wednesday, 26 Aug, 12noon SGT (UTC+8) to receive a collectible Display Plaque of the featured character as your early bird pre-order gift!
The Orochi is an eight-headed and eight-tailed mythical dragon/serpent from Japanese mythology which makes up the intricate and highly detailed base, symbolizing the Joker’s character, power and status.
With the Orochi rising beneath his feet, surrounding and enfolding around him, The Joker wears an intricate and uniquely designed Jinbaori over his samurai armour. The Jinbaori is a vest with lapels worn by high-ranking samurai as a symbol of their status. The lining of the Jinbaori showcases traditional Japanese inspired detailing. From the open vest, his Munawari Irezumi (Japanese tattoo placed on the torso like an open vest) is also on display.
With his amoral leanings, his cunning and unhinged plans, The Joker Orochi is chaos personified.
THE JOKER OROCHI VER A Premium Collectibles statue features:
- 2 Head Sculpts: 1 wearing a Kabuto inspired headgear, 1 unmasked
- 2 Right Arms: 1 holding a Wakizashi (a short blade), raised to imply The Joker licking the Wakizashi, 1 holding a Kusarigama (a chain-sickle type weapon) inspired weapon that can cause deadly damage.
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO (MAX 499)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Victor Hugo Sousa (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 52 cm L X 44 cm B X 64 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 73 cm L X 63 cm B X 55.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 24 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 40 kg (estimate)
We Also Recommend
Queen Studios Thanos (Avengers Endgame) 1:1 Scale Lifesize Bust
Queen Studios The Amazing Spider-man Spider-verse Trio 1/4 Scale Statue